7 Deadly Sins of a KAISER PERMANENTE Retirement
KaiPerm Credit Union and SMB Financial have teamed up to provide 30 presentations so far across the Portland, Vancouver, and Salem KP campuses. The next presentations are below:
What You’ll Learn:
- Avoiding making mistakes in retirement
- How to choose a lump sum or monthly pension option
- How much you should be saving
- What you should be investing in
- How to use Kaiser specific benefits to plan for retirement
- How to avoid getting overcharged on investments
Also being offered – FREE Retirement Income Plan!
We’ll teach you how to do your own Retirement Income Plan (see below) in the presentation or, if you’d rather, we’ll do it for you – FOR FREE!
Income Plans use Kaiser specific benefits like Plan A (lump sum or monthly pension), Plan B (Kaiser contributions to Vanguard), the TSA (employee contributions to Vanguard), Senior Advantage Medical benefit, NW Perm benefits (lump sum or monthly benefits and the 401k at Fidelity), Social Security and any other investments.
- Monday 18th Longview 10:30-11:30am or 12:00-1:00pm
- Monday 25th Salmon Creek 10:30-11:30am or 12:00-1:00pm
- Wednesday 4th Tualatin 10:30-11:30am or 12:00-1:00pm
- Wednesday 11th KPB 10:30-11:30am or 12:00-1:00pm
- Monday 16th Sunnyside 10:30-11:30am, 12:00-1:00pm, or 4:30-5:30
- Wednesday 22nd KPB 10:30-11:30am or 12:00-1:00pm
Look for the emails announcing room location, but until then, please download the pdf below…